AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Toll free Number: The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the AP Nirudyoga Bhruthi/ Mukhyamanthri Yuva Nestham Scheme to provide financial aid for unemployed people. Candidates eligible to get the financial aid can register for AP Nirudyoga bhruthi through online at yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. The unemployed youth who wish to register with this programme and facing several registration issues such as, technical issues can approach the AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Customer Care numbers, Toll-Free Numbers, and email id for more help. Here in this article, we provided complete information regarding the AP Yuva Nestam Toll-free number, customer care number, email id, and other information.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Toll free Number, Call Centre No (Help Line)
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme Details: The Government Of Andhra Pradesh has deliberately launched the fee financial aid for unemployed people. Under this scheme, the unemployed youth of the state will get some monthly allowances until they get the job. This scheme was specially implemented to offer some relaxation for the unemployed youth. With this scheme, nearly 12 lakh unemployed youth in the state will be benefited. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the AP Nirudyoga Bhruti scheme to offer some support for the unemployed youth. The youth will get a monthly allowance of Rs 1000 to Rs 1500 for the registered aspirants. Candidates eligible to get the allowances under AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham scheme can apply through AP Government official website, yuvanestham.ap.gov.in.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Customer Care Number
Andhra Pradesh State Government is offering the nirudyoga bhruthi for unemployed youth of the state. Eligible youth can get financial support from the AP State Government. The AP unemployed youth can check more details of the scheme from the official website, yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. The contact details such as phone number, email id, and toll-free number can be checked from the AP Yuva Nestam portal.
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Toll Free Number:
AP unemployed youth applying for Nirudyoga bhruthi may face several issues while registering with the AP Mukhysmantri Yuva nestam scheme. The issues might be related to the Aadhar card linking, authentication, or any other areas. At that time, the aspirants can make a grievance through the official portal, yuvanestham.ap.gov.in or from the toll-free number 1100 or through the email email@example.com.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Email Address, Phone Number, Toll-Free Number
The team of AP Nirudyoga Bhruthi will respond to the queries and complaints of the applicants. And offers immediate help for the problem. So, the applicants can contact the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Email Address or contact numbers for necessary help.
|AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Website||Yuvanestham.ap.gov.in|
|AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Toll Free Number (Call Centre no)||1100|
|AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Email Idfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Applicants must be unemployed and should be native of Andhra Pradesh.
Minimum educational qualification should be Graduation or any Diploma of two years and above duration.
- Should be in the age group of 22-35 years.
- Caste and Community preference will be given as per norms.
- Should belong to a family below poverty line. All the eligible beneficiaries from the family shall be considered.
- Movable / Immovable properties: Having 4 wheelers are ineligible.
- Those who have availed financial assistance / loan under any state government sponsored self-employment scheme of above Rs. 50,000/- subsidy are not eligible.
- Those who are working pursing formal education are not eligible.
- Those who are working in public / private sector / quasi-government or those self-employed are not eligible for the assistance.
- Applicant should not be an employee dismissed from Central / State government service. The applicant should not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
Documents required to register for “Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham / Unemployment Allowance scheme 2018” are Aadhaar, Ration card, SSC, Graduation certificates.