E-Shram Card Download By UAN, Mobile Number – Apply Online Registration, Benefits : E-Shram or Shramik Card is one of the best initiatives from Government of India. The Government has tried to help those who are daily wage earners or poor workers and thus came up with Shramik Card. Using this card a financially weaker people who mainly are Shramik or workers can get several benefits like both financially and insome other ways too. Ministry of Labour and Employment, India has launched this Card and also kept an eye on the analysis report about the workers, so that they can launch many other fruitful schemes for needy poor workers like this E Shram Card.
Also Read: Free Netflix Account and Passwords
E Shram Portal Registration & Balance Check Status – eshram Card 3000 Rs Pension yojana 1st, 2nd Installment Status
What are the Benefits we can get through E-Shram Card?
We are mentioning all the benefits in detailthat we can get out of E-Shram Card. Each and every eligible person is allowed to visit the official website and avail the advantages using this E-Shram Card. Here are the benefits stated below:
- Those who have this Shram Card are eligible to get 500-1000 rupees every month in their bank accounts.
- Rs. 2 Lakhs is provided to deceased people as death insurance and 1 Lakh for partially handicapped citizens.
- If the male beneficiary dies somehow his wife will get all the benefits of this Card.
- Through this Card you can get not only financial support but also bi cycle, sewing machine and other essential stuff which will be helpful for students as well as for those people who want to be independent in their lives.
- 3000 Rs will be provided to old aged people who are of 60 or above 60 years each month.
Also Check : Free Fire Redeem Codes Today indian Server
It has been planning to link E-Shram Card with Ration Card so that needy people can avail the benefits of other state and Central government’s schemes.
Eligibility Criteriafor accessing E-Shram/ Shramik Card
Criteriato apply for this Card are very simple. Just a few basic criteria need to be fulfilled. There are—
- If you are applying for this Card you have to be a permanent citizen of India.
- Also you need to deposit an amount between 50-100 rupees. But then the amount will be credited to your bank account.
- Beneficiaries must be between the age group of 16-59.
- Each onewho is applying must have a bank account and also anAadhaarcard which is mobile number linked.
Documents required for Shramik Card
- Few basic documents are required for registration of this Card. There important documents are:
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar card
- UAN number
- Bank account
- Photograph etc.
Process For E Shram Card registration online
There are two ways to register for E-Shram Card. These are
- Self registration
- Visit the register.Eshram.gov.in website and put the mobile number linked to Aadhaar card.
- Provide other details like name, address etc to fill the form.
- Be cautious whileadding the bank account details as you will get the amount there only.
- At last tap on submit button. And then within the required time your registration will be processed.
- CSC seva Kendra
Many people do not know about self registration, so this CSC seva Kendra is very useful for them. Beneficiaries can look for CSC seva Kendra which is located in central and state as well. As this is an offline process several executives present there who will register your application.
How to download E-Shram using UAN/Mobile/ Aadhaar card?
Downloading this card is not a tough job. Beneficiaries must download their Cards through UAN/ Mobile/ Aadhaar card once the cards are available on the site.
Steps by step process
- Go to official website for E-Shram and click on the e-Shram registration link.
- Already registered drop down box will appear there and tap on download UAN Card link.
- Drop your 12 digit UAN number and put your phone number linked with Aadhaar card as well to get a OTP.
- Give that OTP there in the box and click on download option to receive the E-Shram Card.
You may download the E-Shram Card through Aadhaar card and mobile number too. What you have to do is just put your mobile number or 12 digit Aadhaar card number in the blank space after clicking on the E-Shram registration link. And then the rest of the process is all the same as mentioned above.
We are suggesting all of you to visit and access benefits of it through official website of E-Shram Card i.e. eshram.gov.in. So that you don’t be a part of any online scam. Also we would like to request you to share this article with their friends and family so that if they are not aware about this sort of advantageous card they will also get to know that.