AP MLC Voter Registration Online: CEO Andhra Pradesh has invited MLC voter Registration online 2018 in AP. Eligible Applicant’s can submit form-18 by using online e-registration or apply form-18 at ERO/Designated officers.
AP MLC Voter Registration Online Form 18 – Graduate Constituencies
1. In pursuance of rule 31(3) of the Registration of Electors rules, 1960, each of the Electoral Registration Officers whose particulars appear in the FIRST SCHEDULE below calls upon every person entitled to be registered in the electoral roll of the constituency mentioned therein to send to, or deliver at, his office on or before the 9th February, 2019 (Saturday) at the latest an applications in Form 18 appended to the Registration of Electors Rules, 1960 and reproduced in the second schedule below, for inclusion of his/her name.
2. The applications may also be sent to the Assistant Electoral Registration Officers/Designated Officers whose particulars are shown in the FIRST SCHEDULE below. Applications can also be filled online at http://www.ceoandhra.nic.in.
As the electoral rolls for the Graduates’ Constituencies are required to be prepared afresh every time before on election, all persons whose names are included in the existing electoral rolls for these Constituencies should also submit fresh application in the prescribed form.
MLC Voter Registration Eligibility in AP (Qualifications)
Every person who is a citizen of India, is ordinarily resident in the constituency and has for at least 3 years before 1st November, 2018 (i.e., qualifying date) been either a Graduate of a University in the territory of India or in possession of an equivalent qualification is eligible to be included in the electoral roll. The list of the said equivalent qualifications is available with the officers mentioned in the First Schedule below as well as on the below website link “e-Registration -> council Constituency -> Form-18”. The period of 3 years shall be computed from the date on which the result of the qualifying degree examination was declared and published by the University or other authority concerned.
MLC Voter Registration Online 2018 in AP
The Application in Form 18 (annexed at SECOND SCHEDULE) must be duly supported by any one of the following forms of documentary evidence in all cases listed below and photograph, EPIC number of the Assembly Constituency.
Form 18 Download (Claim for inclusion of name in the electoral roll of a Graduates Constituency of the APLC)
MLC voter registration requirements:
1. Degree/Diploma Certificate
3. Voter Id
a) A copy of the degree/diploma certificate issued by the University or Institution concerned duly authenticated after due verification with the original by the Designated Officer/Additional Designated Officer/Gazetted Officer of the District concerned/Notary Public, after due verification of the same with the original degree/ diploma certificate; or
b) A copy of an entry in the Government record or a certificate Issued to a Graduate employee by the Gazetted Head of Office/Institute on the basis of entries in Government records in his custody or a copy of an entry in the record of Statutory Bodies, Corporations or Public undertakings specifying the degree, diploma or certificate possessed by the claimant, duly attested by the Head of the office concerned ;or
c) An attested copy of the card of registration as Registered Graduate issued by the University, a certified copy of the relevant entry in the list of Registered Graduates’, the Roll of Advocates, the Register of Medical Practitioners, the Register of Chartered Accountants , the Register of Engineers maintained by Institute of Engineers, etc.; or
d) An Affidavit by the claimant, supported by certificate from the Registrar of the University, or the Principal of the College affiliated to University or from the Head of the Department of such College under whom he had studied;
e) A copy of the mark sheet issued by the University or Institution concerned duly authenticated by the Designated Officer/Additional Designated Officer/Gazetted Officer of the District concerned/Notary Public, after due verification of the same with the original mark-sheet, provided that there is a clear Indication that the claimant has passed the relevant examination.
SCHEDULE FOR REVISION
|1||Issue of public notice under Rule 31(3) of the Registration of Electors Rules, 1960||1.10.2018 ( Monday)|
|2||First Republication of notice in News papers under Rule 31(4) of the Registration of Electors, Rules, 1960||15.10.2018 ( Monday)|
|3||Second Republication of notice in News Papers under
Rule 31(4) of the Registration of Electors Rules, 1960
|25.10.2018 ( Thursday)|
|4||Last date of receipt of applications in Form – 18
MLC voter registration last date in Krishna, Guntur, East-West Godavari District Graduates
|5||Period for the preparation of manuscripts and printing of draft electoral rolls by||20.12.2018 ( Thursday)|
|6||Draft publication of Electoral Rolls||01.01.2019 ( Tuesday)|
|7||Period for filing of claims and objections||1.1.2019 ( Tuesday to 31.1.2019) Thursday)|
|8||Date by which the claims and objections shall be disposed of and supplements be prepared and printed||15.2.2019 ( Friday)|
|9||Final publication of Electoral Rolls||20.2.2019( Wednesday)|
4. The Eligible persons should apply for enrollment of their names in the prescribed Form-18 along with supported documents listed above, as per the procedure given below:
a) The applications can also be sent by post to the Electoral Registration Officer/ Assistant Electoral Registration Officer/Designated Officer, enclosing a copy of applicants’ degree/diploma certificate/mark sheet or other requisite document, duly authenticated by the Designated Officer/Additional Designated Officer/ Gazetted Officer of the district concerned / Notary Public, after due verification of the same with the original degree/ diploma certificate/ mark-sheet other requisite document.
b) In case the applicant submits his application in person before the ERO/ Assistant Electoral Registration Officer or Designated Officer, duly appointed for the purpose, he will produce the original degree / diploma certificate/ mark sheet before them.
5. Any application where the above procedure is not followed will summarily be rejected by the ERO as incomplete.
6. Applications in bulk whether submitted in person or by post, shall not be considered for inclusion by the Electoral Registration Officer. However, the Head of the Institutions may forward the applications of all his eligible staff together. Similarly, a person may also submit Form 18 in respect of other eligible members of his family, residing at the same address and may get the certificate verified by producing original certificates in respect of each member. Any bulk applications submitted by political parties, Booth Level Agents or Resident Welfare Associations shall not be considered.
7. It should be noted that any person who makes a statement or declaration in the application which is false and which he either knows or believes to be false, or does not believe to be true will be punishable under Section 31 of the Representation of People Act, 1950.
8. Printed application in Form-18 may be obtained from the Offices of ERO/ AERO/ Designated Officer . manuscript, Typewritten, cyclostyled or privately printed forms will also be accepted.
what is the last date is the date extended for apply,I am from Prakasham Disc, how can I apply. Prakasham is not available
B.Gopala Krishna says
Please extend the date
I am from Prakasham Disc, how can I apply. Prakasham is not available
Please extend the date today I.e 27-2-2019
Please extend date
SIR PLEASE EXTEND THE DATE OF APPLY TO MLC VOTERS IAM FROME KRISHNA DISTRIC
Please do Extend Due Date for Visakhapatnam
Please extend the date
Pls extend date to apply mlc voter registration am from Guntur district
SATYANARAYANA battu says
Pleae extende time for enrolment
Im raju i was completed degre in 2016 june …..may i eligibil in mlc vote
I am ellipilli.Nagalakshmi I am completed in graduation 2012.M.L.C.. vote okka sarina veyaledu plz extend date sir.
sudheer raju says
IN MLC voter list my address shows wrong i.e..district and town also wrong.now what can i do…pls give suggestion
ch durga sirisha says
please extend date to apply mlc voter registration am from west godhavari district.
pagidi durga sirisha says
please extend date to apply mlc voter registration am from west godhavari district. please sir please
kindly extend the date
Nenu mlc ki nov 4 2018 na apply chesa nt na name ledu malli apply cheskovacha
please extend the date to apply for MLC voter registration form. iam from guntur dst. please sir pls.
Please extend date to apply for mlc votes. Many of the students didn’t get the mlc votes ..please extend.
Please extend to apply mlc votes. I am from east godavari district
Immediately inform tha mlc vote Full details ap ceo office chalamandi thelesi apply cheadham anty vokasari district name undadu inkoka sari least date theledu thera mlc vote regels gurichi cheptharu chala mandi saraina information theleyaka mlc vote nu miss avthunnaru dear CEO officer place response the peoples questions
what is the actual last date for the registration of mlc votes?
can we apply now for the vote or not?
ch Rambabu says
please extend the date i am apply in mlc vote registration
I DONE REGISTRATION AT THAT TIME. BUT I DID’NY RECEIVE MY MLC VOTERS SLIP.
HOW CAN I GET THAT
Dear CEO sir, there are so many graduates who doesn’t no how to apply for MLC .so please extend the date.
next updates of mlc registration
Please extend the applications date.
Y Surya Sekhar says
please extend date to apply mlc voter registration I’m from east godhavari district. Please sir
Pls extend the date for MLC votes…
SARDESAI THIRUMALA RAO says
The website is not working sir
K.Mukunda Rao says
What Election is going on for MLC? Whether it is Teacher’s constituency or Graduate’s constituency in 2021. And how can I register my name in voters’ list? What form I have to fill? I want to fill through online. Please let me know the procedure.