The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has introduced the polyvinyl chloride (PVC) Aadhaar card, which is the latest version of regular Aadhar Card. PVC Aadhar Card comes in a debit card size. The PVC Card will be coming with the marked SRN Number. Aadhar Card holders can check their Aadhaar PVC Status online on UIDAI official website, ssup.uidai.gov.in. Check the details of PVC Aadhar card status checking and other important information from this article.
Also Check : Free Fire Reward Codes (Daily Updated!)
Aadhaar PVC Card Order Status, Check By SRN Number @ ssup.uidai.gov.in
Aadhaar PVC Card Status : PVC Aadhar Cards will be obtained by the Indian citizens by paying ₹50 online. Applicants can check their status on UIDAI official website after applying for the PVC Aadhar Card. The PVC aadhar will be sent to the applicant’s address within 2 weeks after the application. Meanwhile, tracking facility is available at mAadhaar mobile application or UIDAI official website, myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. Aspirants seeking to apply for Aadhar PVC card can check application process, status tracking information, and other related information from the following.
Also Check : Free Netflix Account and Passwords
Aadhaar PVC Card Status
|Name of the Organisation
|Unique Identification Authority of India
|Aadhaar PVC Card Status Tracking
|PVC Card application Charge
|Status Checking Credential
|Service Request Number (SRN No.)
Check PVC Aadhar Card Status at uidai.gov.in
Indian citizen applying for PVC Aadhar Cards can track their application status on mAadhaar mobile application or UIDAI official website, myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. The Aadhar Card status can be tracked using the Service Request Number (SRN No.), which is given at the time of application. If any of the applicants having queries about the Aadhar Card they can contact the customer care for rectification of their issue concerning the application. If SRN no is not generated while applying for the PVC Card, then the amount will e refunded to the applicants.
Check Aadhar PVC Status at uidai.gov.in
- Visit the official website of the My Aadhaar, myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- Click on the option, ‘Check Aadhaar PVC Card Order Status’ on the homepage.
- Now, enter the 28-digt SRN (Service Request Number), Captcha and click on the Submit button to check the status.
Check Aadhar PVC Status mAadhaar mobile application
- Download mAadhaar mobile application in your Android or iOS from Play Store or App Store
- Check the Aadhaar PVC Card Status through the app.
What is Aadhaar PVC Card? How to Apply it?
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched PVC Aadhar Card in the size of a debit card to carry it easily to everywhere.
Indian citizen can apply for PVC Aadhar Cards via UIDAI official website by paying a sum of Rs 50 online using Debit Card, Credit Card, NET Banking or UPI.
Across India many have availed their PVC Aadhar Cards as of now. Applicants who did not applied for the PVC cards can now apply for it on mAadhar app or UIDAI official website.
After application of PVC card, applicants will get their Aadhar cards within 2-3 weeks after the application.
Using 12-digit Aadhaar Number or 28-digit Enrolment Number applicants can avail the PVC Cards.
Process To Apply for Aadhaar PVC Card:
- Visit the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) official website, uidai.gov.in.
- On UIDAI official website, select ‘English’ language to proceed further.
- Under the section of Aadhaar for every Resident of India, Click on Order Aadhaar PVC Card.
- Fill your Aadhaar Number or Enrollment ID and Captcha. Fill in the details correctly and click on the Send OTP button.
- Applicants will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number, fill it in provided space and click on the Submit button.
- Finally, pay ₹50 in online mode using any online payment method.
- That’s it the application process is completed. Applicants will get the PVC card within 3 weeks after the application. The PVC card will be door delivered to the provided address.