Pan Card Status: Permanent Account Number (PAN) card is an important document that is issued by the Income tax department of India. The PAN Card is an essential document that can be used as Identity proof. It is also the mandatory document for taxpayers and non-taxpayers. It plays a vital role in financial and monetary transactions. The PAN Card will be issued for all citizens of India and also Indian people living in foreign countries. The PAN Card will be given a 10 digit alphanumeric number printed on it. Today we are here with all the answers regarding various queries of PAN Card. Go through the article to know more details.
Pan Card Status – Track your Pan card Application Status
PAN Card – Utilities
- To undergo the business transactions
- To make investments / to buy gold, diamonds etc.
- PAN Card is required for various banking transactions to extend the limit.
- And it is also useful as identity proof for many purposes.
How to Apply PAN Card Online / Offline
Citizens of India who are not aware of applying the PAN Card can check the PAN Card application process through online/offline from here below. Here we have furnished the detailed information regarding the PAN Card application, tracking of PAN card, and checking the status of PAN Card application.
How to know your PAN card status?
Tracking the PAN Card application can be done through SMS, telephone, and internet. After applying for the PAN Card, applicants can track the PAN Card status through various mediums. Check the details from here below.
Track the PAN Card status by sending the SMS. To do this, applicants need to send the SMS as:
<NSDLPAN> 15 Digit acknowledgement number to 57575
The reply of the PAN card status will be sent through SMS
Making a Phone Call:
This is another option to track the PAN Card status. Applicants can make a phone call to the call centre @ 020-27218080.
At the time of enquiry, applicants need to tell their 15 digit acknowledgement number.
Applicants can track the PAN Card status through the official website of TIN-NSDL.
Checking your PAN card status through NSDL PAN Site
National Security Depository Like – NSDL is useful in tracking the PAN Card status. Applicants can track the PAN status by visiting the NDSL website. Also, Indian citizens can apply for the new PAN card through the NDSL website. Applicants also can pay the processing fee online through the same website.
Steps to check the PAN Card status:
- Initially visit the NDSL Official website, tin.tin.nsdl.com to track the PAN Card status
- Select the Type of application form PAN- New/Change Request OR TAN- New/Change request depending on your requirement.
- Enter the 15 digit acknowledgement number
- Next enter the Name, first name, middle name and last name information
- Enter the Date of Birth is specified format
- And finally Click on ‘Submit’ Button.
Checking the PAN card status through UTIITSL site
- Initially visit the UTIITSL Official website, trackpan.utiitsl.com
- You can track the PAN Card status if you have applied through the UTIITSL website.
- First of go to UTITSL Pan Card site and follow step that lists down below.
- Enter the Application Coupon Number OR 10 Digit PAN Number
- Click on ‘Submit’ button to track the PAN Card status.
Checking PAN Card Status through SMS:
PAN <space>15 Digit Acknowledgement Number SMS to 53030
The PAN Card status will be sent to the registered mobile number through SMS.
The details include:
- Your PAN Name: Name printed on your PAN card
- Date of dispatch: The date when you will get your PAN card delivered.
- PAN card number: Number printed on your PAN card.