SSC CGL Final Result 2015 @ ssc.nic.in – Statistical Investigator GR-II, Appointment For NON-Interview Posts, Staff Selection Commissioner (SSC) Has Declared Combined Graduate Level (CGL) 2015 Exam cutoffs and names of shortlisted candidates for Interview & non Interview posts.
SSC CGL Final Result 2015 @ ssc.nic.in – Statistical Investigator GR-II, Appointment For NON-Interview Posts
SSC CGL Final Results 2015 : Staff Selection Commission is a Popular and Which will held Many Exams for the Recruiting the Vacancies in Central/ State Government Every Year. As Per Regularly, SSC CGL Tier 2 Exams 2015 was Conducted on October 25th & 26th, 2015 in All the States Across the India. Many Lakhs of Un employeed and Employed Students Take on Test. Every SSC Attempted students Eagerly Waiting for SSC CGL Tier II Result with Marks List Since 4 Months. Today on February 09th, 2016 officially Declared the CGL Tier 2 Results 2015 of SSC Marks in Official Website SSC.nic.in.
Also Check & Apply : SSC CGL 2016 Notification, Exams Dates, Apply Online, Eligibility & Registration Form
Check SSC CGL Result 2015 For Tier II/ 2 and Download :
Today, SSC has released the cutoffs and names of shortlisted candidates for Interview & non Interview posts. SSC has also released a list of shortlisted candidates for the Statistical Investigator positions.
The cutoff for SSC CGL 2015 Tier I + Tier II exam for Interview posts (other than Statistical Investigator/Compiler) is as follows :
Category Cutoff Marks
- a) Due date for Mark sheets of all candidates : In their official notification, SSC has declared that mark sheets of the candidates who appeared for SSC CGL 2015 Tier II will be uploaded on official site on 12th February, 2016 by 12 PM.
- b) Status of Interviews for SSC CGL 2015 & 2016 : SSC has confirmed that as per the directions given by our Prime Minister Narendra Modi, SSC has dispensed with interviews for the All India Competitive Open Examinations conducted by SSC w..r..f. by 1st January, 2016.
- c) But considering the promised structure of SSC CGL 2015 Exam in their previously released exam notification, SSC will conduct interviews of the shortlisted candidates for Interview posts.
- d) of vacancies :
Post No. of vacancies
Interview posts 3724
Non Interview posts 4900
Total no. of vacancies: 8624
- e) Tentative dates of Interviews/CPT/Skill tests : As per the released notification, the interviews/CPT/Skill Tests are provisionally scheduled to commence w.e.f. 27th February, 2016
f) Final result : SSC has declared the final result of SSC CGL 2015 exam on 29th june 2016 at ssc.nic.in
29th June, 2016 : : COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM,2015(FINAL RESULT)LIST OF THE CANDIDATES IN ROLLNO ORDER RECOMMENDED FOR APPOINTMENT FOR INTERVIEW POSTS OTHER THAN STATISTICAL INVESTIGATOR (LIST-I)
29th June, 2016 : COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM, 2015 (FINAL RESULT) LIST OF THE CANDIDATES IN ROLLNO ORDER RECOMMENDED FOR APPOINTMENT FOR INTERVIEW POST OF STATISTICAL INVESTIGATOR GR-II (LIST-II)
29th June, 2016 : COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM,2015 (FINAL RESULT) LIST OF THE CANDIDATES IN ROLLNO ORDER RECOMMENDED FOR APPOINTMENT FOR NON-INTERVIEW POSTS (LIST-III)
Old Results :
To check out the detailed information about the Result & cut off Marks Caste Wise SC/ST/BC & Etc : Check Here
- Check Candidates qualified for interview posts other than Statistical Investigator : Click Here
- check the list of candidates qualified for Statistical Investigator posts : click Here
- check the list of candidates qualified for Non interview posts : Check Here
How To Check SSC CGL Tier II Results With Marks List, Selected candidates For Interview Download PDF ? :
- Open SSC Official Website or Click on Above Following Direct links.
- Click on Combined Graduate Level Tier 2 Results, Merit List, Short Listed Candidates link.
- Select Interview, Non Interview, Statistical Investigator Posts.
- Download SSC CGL Tier 2 Marks, Short Listed Students PDF and Press Ctrl+F.
- Enter Your Name or Roll/ Hall Ticket Number to Get Name.
- if Your Name in the List, you are Shortlisted to the Next Level.
- All the Best & Congratulations.
If You Like this Article, Please Share in Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter.