Niti Aayog Lucky Grahak Yojana & Digi Dhan Vyapari Schemes : Government Launches 2 Schemes for Encouraging Digital Payments in Online. For Those People will Get Up to 1 Crore Cash Prizes on April 14, 2017. We have Provided the Guide for Follow the Steps to Claim the 1 Crore Cash Prizes and Daily Cash Back Eligibility Rules through Lucky grahak Yojana and Digi dhan Vyapari Schemes Below. Read and Comment Below if you have any doubts.
Form of Payments Using : Rupay, UPI Apps, AEPS, USSD
Also Check Here : SBI UPI App Download For Android & ios
Lucky Grahak Yojana & Digi Dhan Vyapari Yojna Scheme Eligibility & Process to WIN 1 Crore Rupees Prizes :
Government Announces Reward Up to 1 Cr for To Encourage Digital Payments :
Government of India has come up with an incredible scheme Niti Ayog in supporting the digital payments thus by go cashless. Niti Ayog CEO Amitabh Kanth has launched the scheme on Thursday. This scheme is named as Lucky Grahak Yojna for the consumers and for merchants the scheme is named as Digi Dhan Vyapari Yojna, this scheme is mainly purpose to encourage digital payments.
“We are launching ‘Lucky Grahak Yojna’ for consumers and ‘Digi Dhan Vyapari Yojna’ to encourage merchants to transition to digital payments,” Kant said.
Digi Dhan Vyapari Yojna & Lucky Grahak Yojana – Lucky Rewards Up to 1 Lakh
- Lucky Grahak Yojana would remunerate consumers through an every day, and also a weekly, draw on transactions worth Rs 50 to Rs 3,000 with most extreme reward up to Rs 1 lakh.
- Digi Dhan Yojna, went for shippers, would have a greatest reward of Rs 50,000.
- The plan would start from December 25 – April 14, 2017.
- On April 14, there would be huge grants worth Rs 1 crore, Rs 50 lakh and Rs 25 lakh, individually, for shoppers and Rs 50 Lakh, Rs 25 lakh and Rs 5 lakh for traders.
- 15,000 winners will get Rs 1000 each.
- A super honor of Rs 1 crore will be declared on April, 14.
- Both plans will cover little transactions between Rs.50 and Rs.3000 to empower each segment of the common people to move to digital payments.
- Rs 7000 weekly grants maximum reward of Rs. 50,000 each for traders, under Digi Dhan Vyapari Yojna.
How to Do Digital Payments ? : Process/ Method for Getting Cash Back From PM Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme
USSD, UPI, AEPS, and RuPay Cards will be qualified under the scheme. For traders, transactions made on the POS machines introduced at their areas would be considered Payments made through credit cards and e-wallets won’t be covered. NITI Aayog had asked for National Payments Corporation of India to conceptualize and release another plan to boost computerized payments. NPCI is a not revenue driven organization which is accused of a duty of managing India towards being a cashless society.
Step By Step Process to Follow and Win Cash Prizes Worth 1 Crore Rupees From Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme & Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana Scheme :
a) Lucky Grahak Yojana [Consumers]:
- Daily reward of Rs 1000 to be given to 15,000 lucky Consumers for a period of 100 days;
- Weekly prizes worth Rs 1 lakh, Rs 10,000 and Rs. 5000 for Consumers who use the alternate modes of digital Payments
This will include all forms of transactions viz. UPI, USSD, AEPS and RuPay Cards but will for the time being exclude transactions through Private Credit Cards and Digital Wallets.
b) Digi–धन Vyapar Yojana[ Merchants]:
- Prizes for Merchants for all digital transactions conducted at Merchant establishments
- Weekly prizes worth Rs. 50,000, Rs 5,000 and Rs. 2,500
c) Mega Draw on 14th of April – Ambedkar Jayanti
- 3 Mega Prizes for consumers worth Rs 1 cr, 50 lakh, 25 lakh for digital transactions between 8th November, 2016 to 13thApril, 2017 to be announced on 14th April, 2017
- 3 Mega Prizes for merchants worth Rs 50 lakhs, 25 lakh, 12 lakh for digital transactions between 8th November, 2016 to 13th April, 2017 to be announced on 14th
To ensure that the focus of the scheme is on small transactions (entered into by common people), incentives shall be restricted to transactions within the range of Rs 50 and Rs 3000. All transactions between consumers and merchants; consumers and government agencies and all AEPS transactions will be considered for the incentive scheme.
Lucky Grahak Yojana: win daily and weekly prizes. pic.twitter.com/lrgLQCt4xs
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) December 15, 2016
Digi-धन Vyapar Yojana. pic.twitter.com/L6XGs8R9Te
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) December 15, 2016