The Hello! Hall of Fame Awards 2016 took place last night on April 11 in the presence of famous Bollywood Personalities. The award ceremony occurred at the Astor Ballroom, at The St. Regis, Mumbai. April 11. A few Bollywood stars and noted industrialist, including Kumar Mangalam Birla, Isha Ambani, Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Anil Kapoor, Rishi and Neetu Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Sidharth Malhotra, Karan Johar, Cyrus Poonwala and Natasha Poonawala.
Hello! Hall of Fame Awards 2016: Complete list of winners
India’s most prestigious individual based awards and respects people from different sections of the general public.
The award show saw a differing scope of victors, from the chairman of RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group to Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan. Ranveer Singh was regarded with Superstar of the Year, Rishi Kapoor with Lifetime Achievement honor and Rahul Sharma with Entrepreneur of the Year award .
Here’s the complete list of winners.
1. Fresh Face of the Year – Athiya Shetty
2. Royal Debutant – Padmanabh Singh
3. Leader of the Year – Piyush Goel
4. Designer of the Year – Anamika Khanna
5. Versatile Talent of the Year – Farhan Akhtar
6. Critic Choice Award – Sonam Kapoor for ‘Neerja’
7. Contribution to Health and Humanities – RP Soonawalla
8. Contribution to Society – Ronnie and Zarine Screwwala
9. Popular Choice Award – Kanika Kapoor
10. Artist of the Year – Vale Shinde, Steven Bullock, MD, Moet and Amy Farndis
11. Business Leader of the Year – Sanjeev Goenka
12. Glamour Icon of the Year – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
13. Creative Maverick – Karan Johar
14. Lifetime Achievement Award – Rishi Kapoor
15. Style Icon of the Year (Female) – Natasha Poonawalla
16. Jewel of the Nation – Amitabh Bachchan
17. Contribution to the Arts – Mallika Sarabai
18. Entrepreneur of the Year – Rahul Sharma