AICTE CMAT 2016 Merit List: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) will declare the results of the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) Today 21st jan 2016 . The candidates can check the results on the official website, link for which is aicte-cmat.in. According to AICTE, at present there are 415 B-schools who will accept CMAT 2016 scores for PGDM/MBA 2016 admission. The CMAT 2016 test was held only 5 days back on January 17, 2016 in a single session of 3 hours from 9.30AM to 12.30PM in 62 cities across the country.
CMAT 2016 All India Merit List Download Roll number, Rank and Score wise
CMAT was conducted at Agartala, Ahmedabad, Ahmednagar, Allahabad, Amravati, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhavnagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bhuj, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Davangere, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Dharwad, Durgapur, Gulbarga, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludiana, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore,Nagpur, Nasik, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Panaji, Patna, Pune, Rajkot, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla, Srinagar, Surat, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
CMAT 2016 All India Merit List
All those aspirants who had applied for this post, should visit the official website and click on the link, ‘CMAT Results 2016’. Thereafter, all the individuals should enter their id and password. The results will be displayed on the screen, after submitting the same, The candidates can take a print-out for future use.AICTE has shared ‘CMAT 2016 results are expected to be declared on 21st January, 2016 on the website www.aicte-cmat.in’. . Candidates will also be able to download the score card of CMAT 2016. Currently, there are 415 B-schools who will be accepting CMAT 2016 scores for admissions in PGDM/MBA as per AICTE.
CMAT Results 2016 – CMAT 2016 Exam Score Card & Merit List National Wise, Cut off Marks :
The results will rank all the candidates who appeared in the test based on their aptitude towards the management education in the order of their merit. Candidates will not be declared as eliminated from the admission process in the AICTE approved management programme. On the contrary the aim is to facilitate the institutions to select the suitable candidates as per the rank awarded by CMAT 2016.
The CMAT is a three hour computer based online test. Sections like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, and Language Comprehension are asked in the test. The CMAT score is accepted by Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges that are approved by AICTE. The CMAT 2016 was conducted on January 17th, 2016.The result will be declared on January 21st, 2016. This has been notified in the official website of AICTE.
All India Council for Technical Education announces the All India Merit list based on the scores obtained by the candidates in computer based Common Management Admission Test CMAT-2016 conducted online on 17-Jan, 2016.
• The merit list indicates Roll number, Rank and the Score of all the candidates. CMAT-2016 score is valid for the admissions of academic year 2016-17.
• The Scores obtained have been calculated by assigning:
- +4 marks for the correct answer
- -1 mark for incorrect answer
- 0 mark for no answer
• A national merit ranking has been arrived based on the Total Score. In case scores are same for more than one candidate, the ranking has been done on sectional score considered in the order of:
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
• In case more than one candidate secures same ranking as per the above criteria, the same Rank will be assigned to all of them but will be displayed by sorting their names alphabetically. The Rank of the subsequent candidate will then be extended by the number of additional students having the same Rank. For example if three students are at 25th Rank then subsequent student will be ranked as 28th.
• Percentile has been calculated using the formula: Percentile P = ( (N- your rank)/ N) x 100 (Where P is percentile and N is total number of candidates appeared for exam)
• The candidates would be able to download the electronically generated score card with complete details using their login details from http://www.aicte-cmat.in from 21st Jan – 20th Feb 2016. Separate Score Cards will not be sent by email or by post to the candidates.
• Admission authorities and institutions, however, will be free to take their own decision at the time of admission as to what weightage they wish to give to a particular section.
• Instances of incorrect information provided by the candidates, if detected at any stage, would make the candidate liable for disqualification.
• Any dispute concerning CMAT-2016 would be subject to Jurisdiction of the competent courts within the territorial jurisdiction of New Delhi only.
• Customer Care Number 022-66258304 and webmail support email@example.com for Score Card related issues would be available till the time downloading Score Card option is accessible.
• Any request for providing details related to an individual’s examination under RTI should be considered only if received within one month of result declaration.
• All queries regarding post CMAT-2016 admission process must be directed to concerned state authority for admission or institutions. •
Check AICTE CMAT Result online
- Candidates are required to visit the main website www.aicte-cmat.in
- Search the home page for the link to AICTE CMAT 2016 Results.
- Click that link and wait for the page to load.
- A new page will be loaded where applicants are supposed to enter few details.
- Enter your Roll number, date of birth, other required details.
- Now click on the Submit button to generate your results.
- Candidates ca see their CMAT Results on desktop screen.
- Download or take a hard copy of it for future use.