YSRCP Manifesto 2019: YSR Congress Party has come up with some agenda and manifesto that favors every one of the states. In front of AP elections, the YSRCP party has released the manifesto with many beneficial advantages for each and every person. The YSRCP Agenda and Manifesto are clearly described in this article.
YSRCP Manifesto 2019 Telugu & English PDF – YSR Congress Party Agenda
YSRCP Navaratnalu Scheme: Unser YSRCP Manifesto or agenda each and every citizen of AP will get help from the government. Students, mothers, sisters, old people, youth, and everyone will get the necessary financial support form the government. Also, the agenda includes some great views and project claims. Totally, the YSRCP party is promising a big offer for all the citizens. Clear information and schemes are listed below.
YSRCP Manifesto 2019 In Telugu
10. వైఎస్సార్ చేయూత
YSRCP Navaratnalu Banner
YSRCP Manifesto 2019 in English
YSRCP Assurance for Formers
- The YSRCP Congress Party has announced that a sum of Rs 50,000 will be allotted to each farmer. The sum will be credited to the farmer’s accounts shifts, that is Rs 12,500 will be given in the month of May every year for 4 years.
- Also, promised to provide agriculture insurance. The whole insurance premium for farmers will be paid by the party.
- Farmers can get loans without interest.
- Free boars will be allotted for farming lands.
- 9 Hours Free current for agriculture.
- Power charges will be reduced Rs 1.50 paise per unit for Pakka Farmers.
- Cost fixation fund with Rs 3 Thousand Crores.
- Natural disaster helping fund of Rs 4 thousand cr.
- In every constituency, cold storage godowns, food processing units will be arranged.
- In the first year the cooperative sector will be monitored and from 2nd year, the dairy, and other sectors will be monitored. Rs 4 subsidy will be given on litre milk.
- The road tax will be suspended on agriculture tractors.
- If any of the farmers die because of suicide or accidental the farmer’s family will be given insurance of Rs 5 lakh. And not only that the amount will be taken care to belongs to the farmer’s family without reaching to the lenders.
Arogya Sri Scheme
- The Arogya Sri scheme will be applicable to the medical treatment charges above Rs 1000.
- Full free medication will be allotted through the Arogya Sri scheme though medical charges exceed lakhs.
- Arogya Sri Card will be valid in any of the places in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, etc cities.
- The card covers all the operations, treatments for several diseases and others.
- The financial aid will be offered to the family members after the treatment or operation of a person.
- The people who are suffering from Kidney disease, Talasemia will get a pension of Rs 10,000 every month.
Youth and Employment Schemes
- In every village, the eligible youth (10 persons) will be provided government jobs through Garam Panchayat.
- One person will be appointed as a volunteer for every 50 houses to look after the needs of government aids, and other allowances reaching to those families or not. Rs 5000 per month will be awarded for the volunteer person who is taking care of the services. If the person is handling the responsibilities well further opportunities will be provided for that person.
- Fees reimbursement, Arogya Sri, Ration, Pension, and other facilities will be provided within 72 hours of time through the village secretariat.
- Along with filling up 2 lakh vacant positions in the state, every year government jobs calendar will be unveiled on 1st January.
- A bill will be passed in Assembly claiming 75% of the jobs will be awarded to the unemployed youth in AP.
- The pension availability age will be reduced from 65 to 60 years.
- The pension amount will be increased from Rs 2000 to Rs 3000
- Rs 3000 pension will be given for physically challenged people.
- The total fees of poor students will be totally bared by the government.
- In addition to the fee reimbursement, free food, hostel facility, and Rs 20 thousand per year will be allotted for financially backward students.
- Housing Scheme for Poor People
- Pakka Houses will be provided for homeless people.
- In the span of 5 years, 2 lakh pakka houses will be allotted.
- The registration will be done on the name of sisters on the same day of allotment the house.
- Also, providing the loan facility on the house with only 25 paise interest.
- For the poor student’s education, the mothers will be provided the financial help under ‘Ammavodi scheme’.
- Every mother who is sending their children to school will get Rs 15000 per year as the appreciation from the government.
- The loans of sisters will be cleared soon after the elections completed and YSRCP comes into power. The financial aid to clear the pending arrears will be sent in shifts.
- Also, the revolution of zero interest loans will come into the picture and the Government will be responsible to pay the sum on behalf of the sisters.
- SC, ST, BC, and minority ladies above 45 years will get the pension.
- Through the YSR Support programme, each and every BC, SC, ST, and Minority woman will get the financial aid.
- Irrespective of the present corporate system, each and every citizen will get the necessary support transparently.
- After one year of the elections, each and every woman belongs to SC, ST, BC, and minority cadres and above 45 years of age will get Rs 75 thousand in shift wise through the corporators.
- The Jalayagnam project will be completed as a tribute to Late CM YSR.
- Including Polavaram, all the water projects will be completed on an emergency basis.
- As soon as the YSRCP Comes into power, the alcohol will be soon based as it is causing a great disturbance in families and system.