YSR Kapu Nestam Online Registration, Eligibility, Application Form: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has introduced the Kapu Nestham scheme to empower the women belongs to the Kapu community. The scheme was launched on 27th November 2019. Initially, the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme was suggested in March 2019 and approved in November. Under this scheme, the women belong to the Kapu community to get the financial benefit of Rs 15,000 per year. Women under 45 to 60 years will get this annual financial support from the Government. To financially empower the Kapu women, the Kapu Nestham scheme was introduced by the AP Government. Under this scheme, Kapu category women who are struggling for the livelihood will be given the financial support by the Government.
YSR Kapu Nestam Online Registration, Eligibility, Application Form
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme was approved by the cabinet on 27th November. The Kapu Women who are striving for livelihood will get the financial benefit of Rs 15,000 for 5 years. The Cabinet has sanctioned Rs 1,101 crore for the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme this year. It was estimated that Rs 900 Cr should be spent by the Government to implement this scheme annually. Women candidates who are eligible to apply for this scheme can check the details of YSR Kapu Nestham eligibility criteria, the application process, and other major details from this article.
YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme 2019 – Important Details
|Name Of The Scheme||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|Scheme Implemented by||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Initiated By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Approval Of YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme||27th November 2019|
|Implementation Of This Scheme||March 2020|
|Offered Pay||Rs. 15,000 Per Annum will be given for 5 years for Women|
|Scheme Purpose||To provide financially empower Kapu category women between 45 – 60 years|
|Mode Of Application Form||Offline|
|Scheme Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The objective of the scheme is to financially empower Kapu women above 45 years of age by enhancing their livelihood opportunities and living standards with financial assistance of Rs.75,000/-at the rate of Rs.15,000/- per annum.
- Women belonging to Kapu community and aged between 45 to 60 years are eligible.
- Total family income should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- Total land holding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wet land or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- No family member should be Government employee or pensioner
- Family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In urban areas family who owns no property or less than 750 sft built up area.
Benefits of YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme
- Kapu Nestham scheme was introduced to offer financial support for women belongs to the Kapu community.
- Women above 45 years of age can get financial support from the Government.
- The scheme was introduced to enhance the livelihood opportunities and living standards of Kapu Women.
- Now, Andhra Pradesh Government will provide a Financial Assistance of Rs. 75,000 from March 2020 To March 2024.
- Further, Rs. 15,000 Per Annum will be given for 5 years.
- The amount will be deposited directly to the beneficiaries’ bank account from March 2020.
Documents Required While Filling YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme Application Form
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Proofs Required
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
- Bank Account/ Pass Book
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Education Qualification Certificate
Registration Process – YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme in AP
The volunteers will survey the details of financially backward women belongs to the Kapu community and prepares a list by scrutinizing the application forms. The list will be finally submitted to the government along with the all required documents. The officials will verify the application forms and declare the beneficiaries list on the AP Government portal, navasakam.ap.gov.in.
YSR Kapu Nestam Beneficiary List
YSR Kapu Nesthan scheme beneficiary list is anticipated to release in January 2020 [tentatively]. After scrutinizing the application forms, the AP State Government announces the beneficiary list. The list specifies the names of the qualified candidates. Applicants can download YSR Kapu Nestham beneficiaries list 2019-20 from the official website, navasakam.ap.gov.in.