TNSET 2018 Apply Online : Mother Theresa Women’s University, Tamil Nadu has announced the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) Notification 2018. Candidates aspiring to get assistant professor/lecturer jobs in the state of Tamil Nadu can apply for TNSET 2018. Interested aspirants can apply through online from 18th December 2017 to 9th February 2018. Candidates can apply online through the official portal, tnsetexam2018mtwu.in. Candidates waiting for the TNSET notification 2018 can check the details from the following article.
TNSET Notification 2018 – Application Form Registration/ Apply Online @ tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test is shortly called as TNSET. This examination is conducted by Mother Theresa Women’s University in the 27 subjects for the recruitment of Indian Nationals to fill up the vacant posts of Assistant lecturers in Universities and also in Institutes of Higher Education as well as colleges in Tamil Nadu and also in Union Territory of Puducherry. The job aspiring candidates those who are looking their career in the teaching field can apply for this notification. This is the best opportunity to use. All the job aspirants those are looking for their career job in the lecturer field in the government sector can go through the article for further details.
TNSET 2018 Notification – Important Details
Name of the Department: Mother Teresa Women’s University
Name of the Exam: Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET)
Official Website: tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
Role of the Job: Assistant Professor
Category of the Job: Government Job
Location: Tamil Nadu
Eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2018
The applicants must have to get at least 55 percent of marks in the Master’s Degree or its equivalent examination. These candidates are only eligible for the test. Candidates those who belong to SC, ST, or VC must have secure at least 50 % of marks in the Master’s Degree examination for this SET examination.
The candidates those who have appeared for the examination and are waiting for the results can also apply to this recruitment process. Such type of candidates will be confessed conditionally and they will be considered as the award of Lectureship eligibility only after they have passed in the Master’s Degree Examination. They have to secure at least 55% of marks in the case of SC, ST, PC and VC candidates. This type of candidates must get their PG degree Mark sheet within two years of time.
Also candidates with Master Degree +P.Hd has been completed by irrespective of the declaration of result those candidates will be eligible for the relaxation of 5 % of marks from 55% to 50% to appear in the SET Examination.
This is the important thing to note that the candidates have to appear for the State Eligibility Test in the respective subject after their Post-Graduation only.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 18 years to apply for TNSET 2018. There is no upper age limit to appear in TNSET Examination.
The applicants those are willing to write this Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Examination SET must have to pay the Application fee as per below given
- General and OBC Categories 1500/-
- OBC (NC layer) 1250/-
- SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen 500/-
- Written Test
Aspirants those have got good merit in written test round will only be considered for the interview round.
TNSET Online Application Process
- Initially, Candidates need to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu SET 2018
- On the homepage, the candidates can find TNSET notification 2018. Also, application form will be enclosed with it.
- Once go through the instructions of TNSET 2018 carefully.
- Fill all the application form with required information
- Upload the Scanned Photograph as well as signature
- Check all the details perfectly
- Verify your complete application
- After completion of the form filling select the payment option and pay the application fee
- Check all the details that you entered before submitting
- Then click on the submit button
- Your application will be submitted
TNSET Important Dates 2018
|TNSET 2018 Online Registration Starting Date||18th December 2017|
|Closing Date for TNSET Online registration||9th February 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||Last Week of February 2018|
|TNSET 2018 Exam||4th March 2018|
|Result Date||Updated Soon|
|Mains Exam Admit Card Release Date||Updated soon|
TNSET 2018 Exam Pattern
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|11⁄4 Hours (09:30 A.M.|
to 10.45 A.M.)
|1 1⁄4 Hours (11:15 A.M.|
to 12.30 P.M.
– all compulsory
|2 1⁄2 Hours (02.00 P.M.|
to 04.30 P.M.)
- The exam will have 4 sections, reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the Candidate.
- 50 (fifty) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each Question will carry 2 Marks.
- 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the Candidate.
- 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the Candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks
- Chemical Sciences
- Home Science
- Life Science
- Computer Science and Application
- Physical Education
- Library and Information Science
- Electronics, English
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Mathematical Sciences
- Public Administration
- Political Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Social Work
TNSET Cutoff Marks 2018
|Category||Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3|
67.5 rounded to 68 (45%)