How to Use Paytm Without Internet? (Latest trick) – Payment with Cashless Only With Call
How to Use Paytm without Internet? : Is the quite common question that is raised by many people. Here is the best trick to use Paytm without internet connection. Now the Paytm is introducing toll free number that will enable feature phone and non-internet users to go cashless with Paytm. This move will offer millions of consumers and merchants across India access to mobile payments. They can now dial 1800 1800 1234 and pay any Paytm customer without an active internet connection. You can sign into paytm.com or install our Android or iOS mobile app. On the other hand, visit any of the 2,00,000+ trade out focuses across India to in a split second top-up your Paytm account. To discover the closest one, use Paytm Nearby.
How to Sign up for Paytm Toll Free Number
To use this service, as a first step, Paytm customers and merchants must set their 4 Digit Paytm PIN on call. They can then enter the recipient’s mobile number, amount and their Paytm PIN to successfully transfer the money from their Paytm wallet to another Paytm wallet. Make a note, that you will need an existing Paytm account to use this service. You will have to call this Toll Free number from your mobile number registered with Paytm.
Check the Following steps to activate PayTm A/C without using Internet
- Make account on Paytm – Click Here ( If you Don’t have a Paytm Account )
- Register your Mobile Number
- Now, Dial 1800 1800 1234
- Set 4 Digit Paytm PIN
How to Pay / Send Money
- Dial 1800 1800 1234
- Enter the recipient’s mobile Number
- Enter Amount
- Enter recipient’s Paytm PIN
- That’s it. Complete your Payment.
Important Things to Remember
- You will need an Existing Paytm account to use this service.
- If you don’t have a Paytm Account, then make one
- You will have to call this Toll Free number – 1800 1800 1234 from your mobile number registered with Paytm.