Aadhar Card is the compulsory document for all Indian citizens nowadays. The Adhar card is introduced in 2009 by the Congress Government in India, from then the Adhar card has become the compulsory document for all major things. But it little complicated process to get the Aadhar card without any trouble. Until now people have filed many of the issues related to the inadequate and improper implementation of Aadhar card.
How to Edit Name and Address in Aadhar Card Online? :
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has come up with a solution to solve the problems related to Adhar card. It has implemented a platform to edit the Adhar card information by the person on his/ her own self. It is easy to correct the mistakes in name and address in Aadhar card. Users can now easily make modifications in Date of birth, name, address, contact number, gender or any other columns.
Initially, users must visit the UIDAI official website, uidai.gov.in and can make the necessary changes in their Date of birth, name, address, contact number, gender or any other columns. By just entering your 12 digit aadhar card number you can make the changes. Go through the following article to check the information related to ‘How to Edit Name and Address in Aadhar Card’.
How to Edit Name and Address in Aadhar Card – Online Mode:
- Aadhar Card holders can make the necessary changes in various columns of their Name, DOB, Address, Phone number etc using the online procedure.
- Initially, users must enter the UIDAI official website, uidai.gov.in
- Click on ‘Update Aadhar Details (Online)’ Link visible on Homepage
- Another page will open with full instructions.
- Go through the instructions and click on the ‘Click Here’ button ‘To submit your update/ correction request online’
- In the next screen, it will ask you to enter the 12 digits unique Aadhar card number and captcha code.
- Enter the details and go through the instructions to edit/modify your current details which are given in Aadhar card.
How to Edit Name and Address in Aadhar Card – Offline Mode:
- Initially, clients with complaining need to download the update/correction form from UIDAI website http://uidai.gov.in/
- Fill up all the details without any mistakes and also give the correct phone number.
- Also, users must enclose the attachments the correct document copies for rectification of Name, DOB, Address or other columns.
- On each document do mention your 12 digit aadhaar number that is issued to you by UIDAI.
- Take an envelope and keep all the documents in it carefully. In clear letters mention “Aadhaar Update/Correction” on the envelope and see if it is properly readable.
- Now, all your work has done and you need only to post the envelope as per your language.
- Send to the corresponding address of your region. The addresses are given below.
|Hindi, Urdu||UIDAI Regional Office|
Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam
Building, 3rd Floor
TC-46/V Vibhuti Khand
|Bengali||UIDAI Regional Office|
Ist Floor RIADA Central
Namkum Industrial Area
|English, Gujarati and|
|UIDAI Regional Office|
5th & 7th Floor,
B D Somani Marg,
Mumbai – 400 005
|UIDAI Regional Office|
No. 49, 3rd Floor,
South Wing Race Course
Road, Bangalore – 01
|Telugu, Oriya||UIDAI Regional Office|
5th Floor, Block – III, My
Home Hub, Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500 081
|Punjabi||UIDAI Regional Office|
SCO 139 – 141, Sector 17-C,