How to Deactivate Jio SIM Online? Step by Step Procedure to Block reliance jio sim at jio.com with Screenshots & Video. Reliance Jio has become the latest sensation nowadays. Millions of users were subscribed to Reliance Jio within a short span of time. It has given the tough competition for the other telecom administrators by offering the free data, SMS, and voice calls. It has given the plenty of offers for its subscribers such as Free 4G LTE, Voice calls, free access to Jio Apps, free messages and many other freebies. It grabbed the attention of overall India with its unbelievable offers. Yet, few of the customers wish to deactivate the JIO SIM because of some technical/special issues. So the people who are seeking to deactivate the Reliance Jio SIM can check the article to know more details.
How to Deactivate Jio SIM Online? Step by Step Procedure to Block
The Reliance Jio has made its debut with a flash speed and offered the Jio Preview offer, and Jio Welcome offer by offering the free 4GB Data and voice calls and other benefits. The Jio has also offered the 1 GB free 4G Data, free SMS and voice calls for its prime members. Recently the Reliance Jio has extended these freebies until 31st March 2018 for Prime members.
Reliance Jio has been a free service yet from April 1, you have to pay for the same. The prepaid plans begin from Rs. 96 and goes up to Rs. 9,999. Then again, the postpaid plans are limited costing Rs. 303, Rs. 499, and Rs. 999. Every one of these plans has a validity of 28 days. Jio Prime membership charges you Rs. 99 every year as an enlistment charge and the levy plans are as said above. In the event that you are a current Jio client happy with the Jio come across over these months, you can simply ahead and select the Prime membership. In the event that you picked Jio just for the free 4G data and calls, then you can deactivate or deactivate your Reliance Jio number before April 1 with a specific end goal to maintain a strategic distance from any sort of cancellation charges.
Steps to Deactivate the Reliance JIO SIM
Few of the users of Reliance Jio were searching about ‘How to deactivate the Reliance Jio SIM’, the users can know the data here. There are 3 approaches to doing it.
- One route is to leave your Jio SIM card unused for 90 days. After this time of latency, your number will be detached.
- You can call the Jio customer care or visit a Jio store and place a demand to deactivate out your Jio number. Thusly, you needn’t sit tight for 90 days as a similar will be done in only seven working days. Actually, this is the progression to scratch off any postpaid or paid ahead of time SIM regardless of the service provider.
3. Deactivate Jio SIM Online @ jio.com
Reliance has introduced a much easier way to Deactivate or what they are calling as Disable the Reliance Jio SIM though their official website. It is possible to Disable and even Enable the SIM directly by the user without the need to call the customer care or put a mail as earlier needed.
- Go to : https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/jioLogin
- Login to your account: Login to your account using credentials for the Jio SIM which you want to Suspend
- Go to top right corner, click on the gear icon, then you can see the option “Suspend and Resume“, click on it
- Now you will be asked to choose between the two options – SIM Damaged or SIM/Device Lost, you can click on anyone of the two options.
- Once you click on any of the options your SIM will be immediately suspended
- If you found the SIM card or want to resume the services, you can follow the same steps of logging into your account and you will find the “Resume” option, click on it and your Jio SIM will be activated for your mobile number instantly.
You can also follow the video: