CBSE NEET 2016 Phase – II Notification : The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – II for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in the session 2016-17 on Sunday, July 24.
CBSE NEET 2016 Phase – II Notification, Exam Dates, Apply Online Procedure @ aipmt.nic.in
As per the directives of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and the Ordinances promulgated by the Central Government on 24.5.2016 on conduct of NEET, online applications are invited for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE (UG) TEST-II, 2016 to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST-II (UG), 2016 is applicable for admissions to the following:-
(i) All India Quota Seats.
(ii) State Government Quota Seats where the State Government concerned so opts.
(iii) Private/Management/NRI Quota Seats in all Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private/Deemed University.
DATE OF ENTRANCE TEST NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST – II will be conducted on Sunday, the 24th July, 2016 from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm. The duration of test would be 3 hours. The schedule will remain unaltered even if the above date is declared a public holiday.
The candidates can check the detailed notification mentioned below:
The candidates should have passed class 12 from a recognised board or institute.
PATTERN OF TEST
The NEET-II shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology). The duration of paper would be 03 hours from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.
WHO CAN APPLY IN NEET-II
As per the directives of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 09.05.2016, in Writ Petition (C) No.261 of 2016 and other connected matters, following candidates can apply in NEET-II:
- a. Left out candidates who could not register in AIPMT-2016/NEET-I.
- b. Candidates who were registered in AIPMT-2016/NEET-I but could not appear in NEET-I.
- c. Candidates who were registered in AIPMT-2016/NEET-I and had appeared but have apprehension that they had not prepared well subject to submission of an undertaking to give up their candidature for NEET-I
How to apply:
The eligible candidates should apply through the official website, the link for which is aipmt.nic.in.
Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE.
- Online submission of application may be made by accessing the Board’s website www.aipmt.nic.in Instructions for submitting online application and payment of fee are available on website.
- Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner:
- a. Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or
- b. Through e-Challan by depositing fee in CBSE’s Bank Account maintained by Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank directly by downloading the e-Challan Form from the website of www.aipmt.nic.in. (For candidates deciding to pay fee through e-Challan, last date for submission of online application is 21st June, 2016.)
- c. Net Banking d. e-wallet of Common Service Centre (CSC)
- FOR GENERAL/OBC : Rs.1400/- (INR)
- FOR SC/ST/PH : Rs.750/- (INR)
Schedule of online submission of applications:
For fee through e-challan : 26.05.2016 (Thursday) to 21.06.2016 (Tuesday) (till 00.00 midnight)
For fee through other e-mode : 26.05.2016 (Thursday) to 25.06.2016 (Saturday) (till 00.00 midnight)
Last date for successful final transaction of fees:
- Fee through e-challan: 25.06.2016 (Saturday) (till 00.00 midnight)
- Fee through other modes: 25.06.2016 (Saturday) (till 00.00 midnight)
For more details, the candidates are required to visit the official website.