APPSC Group I Recruitment Notification 2016 -17 for 78 Vacancies – Apply Online @ psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Group I Notification 2016 -17 was announced recently by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Interested candidates can apply soon before the last date 30th January 2017. The AP Group 1 notification 2017 has been released for various vacancies Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch), Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service, Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service , Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN) in A.P. Jail Service , Divisional Fire Officers in Fire & Emergency Services , District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service, Assistant Excise Superintendent, Deputy Superintendent of Jails, Assistant Commissioner of Labor, District Social Welfare Officer, District Employment Officer, Mandal Parishad Development Officer and other vacancies. Hence candidates interested in applying for APPSC Group 1 jobs 2017 can check the notification clearly and apply for these vacancies.
APPSC Group I Recruitment Notification 2016 -17 Application Form :
APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) is the Government authority that looks after various recruitments across the state. It annually releases the notifications for Group 1, Group 2, Group 3 and Group 4 vacancies. The vacancies include various departments such as AP Bank jobs, AP / Postal Jobs, AP Revenue Jobs, APPSC Police Recruitment, AP Teacher jobs, AP VRO VRA Recruitment, APPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment, APPSC Panchayatraj Recruitment, AP Fisheries Recruitment, APPSC Andhra Pradesh Water Grid Recruitment, APPSC AE Recruitment, APPSC Judicial Department Recruitment, and various other posts. Hence candidates desperate for Government jobs in AP can utilise these opportunities and can apply for these posts. Check the APPSC official website, psc.ap.gov.in on regular basis to know about the latest APPSC notifications.
Also Apply : APPSC Group 3 Notification 2017 Apply Online
Candidates must have minimum educational qualification of Graduate Degree to apply for these posts. And the age limit of the applicants must be in between 18 to 44 years. The age limit varies for each job. Candidates can check from the official website for more details regarding the age limit and age relaxation.
APPSC selects the suitable candidates by conducting the preliminary and mains examinations, interview rounds. Candidates must qualify in each round to reach the next round. The pay scale for the selected candidates will be as per government norms. Candidates get good pay scale along with other allowances. Check the APPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 PDF for more details. The Pay scale and age limit details were clearly mentioned in the APPSC Group I Notification 2016 -17 PDF.
APPSC Group 1 exam pattern & Syllabus 2017
Screening Test: 150 marks 150 minutes of Time
- General Studies & Mental Ability (Objective Type) 150 Questions.
- Written Examination Conventional Type: 150 marks 180n minutes of Time
- Compulsory Subjects and General English
Paper-I: General Essay 150 marks 180n minutes of Time
Paper-II: 150 marks 180n minutes of Time
- History & Cultural heritage of India with emphasis on 20th century history of India.
- Social history of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the history of various social and cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh
- General overview of the Indian Constitution
Paper-III: 150 marks 180n minutes of Time
- Planning in India & Indian Economy
- Land Reforms and social changes in Andhra Pradesh after independence
- Andhra Pradesh Economy, present status its strengths and weaknesses
Paper-IV: 150 marks 180n minutes of Time
- The role and impact of Science &Technology in the development of India with emphasis on the applied aspects
- General awareness with the modern trends in life sciences.
- Development and environmental problems
Paper-V: 150 marks 180n minutes of Time
- Data appreciation and interpretation
- The candidates will be asked to draw their own conclusion from the data presented in the tabular form in graphical or otherwise
- Problem solving – duly structured situation will be presented to the candidates and they will be asked to suggest their own solutions to the problem arising out of situation. Alternatively, they may be called upon to prove the understanding of the situation by answering certain searching questions based on the situation
- ORAL TEST (INTERVIEW) For 75 Marks
APPSC Group I Recruitment 2017 –Details
Organization : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Website : psc.ap.gov.in
Designation : Various
No of Posts : 78
APPSC Group I Vacancy Details 2016
|Designation||No. of Posts|
|Commercial tax officer||13|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)||24|
|Assistant Superintendent of Prohibition and Excise||10|
|Dist. Welfare Officer||2|
|Municipal Commissioner (Grade 2)||8|
|Assistant Commissioner of Labour||10|
Candidates interested to apply for APPSC Group I Vacancies 2017 must have the minimum graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized board / university.
To the post of Assistant Commissioner of Labour, PG (Law / Social Work – Labour Welfare and Personnel Management / industrial Labour Relations) completed candidates will be preferred.
- As of July 1st, for the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police should be between 21 and 30 years.
- For the Post of Assistant Superintendent of Prohibition and Excise , candidates must be in the age limit of 18 to 28 years.
- For remaining posts candidates age limit must be between 18 to 42 years. Age relaxation will be as per AP Govt. Norms.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online / offline modes.
- 100/- Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS.120/- (if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee).
- Payment of Rs. 100/- towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants
APPSC Group I Examination Centres
|Screening / Preliminary Examination centres||13 districts of the main centres of AP|
|Main Examination Centres||Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Tirupati, Anantapur.|
|Online Application Commencement from||9.12.2016|
|Last date to Submit Online Application Form||30.1.2017|
|APPSC Group I Preliminary Exam Date||7th May 2017|
|APPSC Group I Mains Examination Date||17th to 27th August 2017|
Download the Group 1 Notification 2016 -17 PDF