AP Auto taxi Drivers Scheme Status Check Online: AP Auto / Taxi / Cab Drivers Scheme – Rs 10,000 For Auto, Taxi Drivers Application, online Apply, Eligibility, Official website. Andhra Pradesh Transport Department – Financial assistance of Rs.10,000/- per annum to Self owned Auto/Taxi Drivers for expenditure towards insurance, fitness certificate, repairs and other requirements– Orders – Issued.
The applications for financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per annum to the self-owned auto, taxi and maxi cab drivers to meet the expenses towards insurance, fitness certificates and repairs will be accepted from September 14, 2019. Eligible Drivers Can Apply Online at official website i.e., aptransport.org.
AP Auto taxi Drivers Scheme Status Check Online (Rs 10000) – YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
Government have assured that financial assistance of Rs.10,000/- per annum will be given to Self owned Auto/Taxi Drivers for expenditure towards insurance, fitness certificate, repairs and other requirements. The Transport Commissioner vide letters read above has furnished guidelines and procedure to be followed for disbursing financial assistance of Rs.10,000/- per annum to Self owned Auto/Taxi/Maxi cab drivers. Government after careful examination of the matter hereby agree to provide financial assistance of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) per annum to Self owned Auto/Taxi/Maxi cab Drivers for expenditure towards insurance, fitness certificate, repairs and other requirements. Government also notifies the following guidelines for eligibility, application, verification, sanction and payment for financial assistance to self owned auto/taxi/Maxi cab drivers:
AP Auto taxi Drivers Scheme Status Check Online
Financial Assistance to Self Owned Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab Drivers
1. The applicant shall “own” and “drive” an Auto rickshaw / Taxi / Maxi Cab.
2. The applicant shall posses a valid driving licence to drive Auto rickshaw / Light Motor vehicle
3. The vehicle (Auto rickshaw / Taxi / Maxi Cab) shall be covered with valid records like Registration Certificate and tax in case of LT Cabs.
4. Family will be eligible to get benefit for one auto or Taxi or Maxi cab. Family is defined as Husband, Wife and minor children.
5. Each applicant shall have an Aadhaar card.
6. The owner must possess BPL/white ration Card.
7. At the time of application, the vehicle shall be in the possession of the owner.
Online Application (Apply Online/Registration):
- The registered owner will be asked to link Aadhaar number to his vehicle, driving licence database in Transport Department website and to open an “unencumbered” bank account within a period of 15 days. This is to ensure that one person will get benefit for one vehicle only.
- The Village volunteer/Ward volunteer will help the beneficiary to open an unencumbered bank account.
- An online application will be made available by 14th September. All the DTC/RTO/MVI Transport offices will provide help counters to facilitate filing of online application and linking of Aadhaar number.
Verification & Sanction:
The applications will be sent to village / ward volunteers through Village Secretariat / Commissioner of Municipality and Municipal Corporation by the Collector. Once the genuinity of application is verified, Municipal Commissioner in Urban areas and MPDO in Rural areas will take approval of the Collector and upload to CFMS database portal. Once the grama / ward Secretariat comes into operation starting next year, grama / ward secretariat will be the nodal point, for verification and uploading for eventual approval by the Collector.
Based on the details available in the CFMS portal, the Transport Commissioner will prefer a consolidated bill for all eligible beneficiaries approved by the Collectors, submit to the treasury for verification and arranging payment to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Door Delivery :
Once the amount is credited into bank account, Village / Ward Volunteer will door deliver the “payment receipt” and message of Hon’ble Chief Minister to the beneficiary.
District Wise Report of Financial Assistance to Self Owned Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab Drivers
|S.NO||District Name||Total Registered||Total Verified||Total Approved||Total Sanctioned||Total Released|