CBSE UGC NET Results 2018 & Cutoff Marks : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has organized the UGC NET examination in the month of January across India. The CBSE UGC NET examination has been conducted on 22nd January and the answer key and OMR sheet were . Now all the candidates attempted the CBSE UGC NET examination are now anxious about their results. The CBSE UGC NET results, cutoff marks 2018 will be releasing shortly by the authority. Hence all the candidates can check the CBSE NET official website, cbsenet.nic.in for latest updates. Go through the article for more updates. Stay Tuned For CBSE UGC NET Result 2018.
Download CBSE UGC NET Results 2018 @ cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE has conducted the University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) examination in 83 languages for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts in India. Candidates’ passes this test with good merit will be having chances to work with IITs, NITs and other big schools in India. Hopefuls are eligible to work as Lecturer / Assistant Professor posts in their qualified subject. Many of the post graduate candidates have attempted the examination this year. In India the UGC NET examination has been took place in 89 examination centres. Huge many aspirants have shown their interest for this test this year.
CBSE UGC NET Result 2018 & Cut off Marks 2018 Important Information
Name of the Authority : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Official Website : cbsenet.nic.in
Name of the Exam : CBSE University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) examination 2018
Category : CBSE UGC NET result 2018
Status : Released soon
CBSE UGC NET Results 2018 Important Dates
- Examination has been held on : January, 2018
- CBSE UGC NET Results available from : Expected in Feb/ march 2018
To qualify in the UGC NET examination candidates must get the requisite cutoff marks announced by the CBSE. The CBSE is going to announce the UGC NET results and cutoff marks at the same time. However the candidates have to get the minimum marks as mentioned below.
|Papers||Category & Minimum marks to obtain|
|For General||OBC (Non-creamy layer)/ PWD/ SC/ ST|
|PAPER – I||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|PAPER – II||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|PAPER– III||75 (50 %)||60 (40 %)|
How to Check CBSE UGC NET Results for Paper 1 & 2, 3, cutoff marks 2018
- cbsenet.nic.in is the official page of CBSE UGC NET, initially candidates need to visit the page [OR] here we have given the direct access to the CBSE page at below.
- On the homepage check for UGC NET Examination results 2018 tab.
- Click on it, and enter the details of PID, Password etc,. Finally Submit the details by selecting the submit button down to the details.
- CBSE UGC NET results, cutoff marks and merit list 2018 will appear on screen.
- Check the UGC NET January 2018 result
- For future reference, take a printout of results