(Samajwadisp.in) UP Samajwadi Free SmartPhone Yojana Registration (Book Here) Online Application Form
How to Book UP Samajwadi Smart Phone Yojana Free Mobile Online Registration/ Application Form :
Uttar Pradesh, The Samajwadi Party (SP) has announced a free Smartphone for the people of UP state. The scheme was introduced under Smart Phone Yojana by Samjwadi party. People can visit the corresponding website samajwadisp.in for more details about this scheme.
Also Check Here : Freedom 251 Mobile Online Booking @ Rs 251
People interested to know the process to get free Smartphone under Smart Phone Yojana can check more details regarding the online registration, helpline / toll free numbers, required documents etc from this article. The article is helpful to get clear-cut idea about the UP Smart Phone Yojana Free Mobile Scheme.
UP Samajwadi Smart Phone Yojana Free Mobile Online Registration through Online Application Form Akhilesh Yadav – Order Here :
Chief Minister of UP, Akhilesh Yadav has introduced this scheme to raise the awareness in people about technology. Also he has introduced the necessary helpline numbers to know the complete details.
Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana Free Mobile Registration Online Booking :
Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav is coming up with bright ideas that are useful for public. Recently, Samajwadi Pension Yojana scheme was introduced by CM in UP to facilitate the poor with financial support. Now, the Samjwadi Smart Phone Yojana free phone scheme was implemented since 10th November 2016. People who are having less than 2 lakh annual income can avail this scheme and get a Smartphone for free. Check more details from here.
How to Order UP Samajwadi Mobile Online Booking : ‘Samajwadi Smart Phone Yojna’ – Free Smartphone Eligibility / Terms and Conditions
Eligibility : How to Fill UP Samajwadi Mobile Online Application Form
- Starting Date of Online Registrations 10th November, 2016
- The last date of online registration is Nov 10, 2016
- You have A residence of Uttar Pradesh, India
- Minimum age limit is 18 years
- 12th or High School Pass
- Annual Income of Family less than 2 Lacks Per Year
Terms & Conditions
- People doing the Government job in the state of UP were not eligible for this scheme.
- Documents require for SP Smartphone yojana registration – 12th Class pass certificate and also Aadhar card are the requisite documents to apply for ‘Samajwadi Smart Phone Yojana’ Scheme.
- Apply online for Samajwadi smartphone yajna – People eligible for this scheme can apply through online to register. Initially visit Samjwadi party website, samajwadiparty.in and fill the online application form with requisite information. Also candidates need to attach the above mentioned scanned documents along with application.
- This scheme is a part of Digital India moment. As well Reliance Jio is also lending its services in Digitalization of India. The schemes were especially introduced for the development of technology in India.
Samajwadi Smart Phone Yojana Free Smartphone Features & Specifications [Expected]
|SL||Content||expected Technical Details|
|1||Screen Size||4.7 inch|
|2||Connectivity technologies||GSM,(850/900/1800/1900 MHz),3G,WCDMA,(2100/1900/850/900A MHz)|
|3||Storage Capacity (Internal)||8 GB and 32 GB Expandable|
|4||Primary Camera||8.0 MP With LED Flash|
|5||Secondary Camera||2.0 MP|
|7||Serviced In India||Yes|
|8||Warranty Details||Against manufacturer defects|
|9||Chipset||Exynos 3475 Quad or Qualcomm Snapdragon|
|10||Battery(Type+Capacity)||2000 mAh Li-Ion / 4.35 V, user-replaceable|
|12||Sim Type||Dual Sim(GSM + WCDMA)|
|13||Features||Image Resolution 3264 x 2448 Pixels, Video Recording 1280×720 @ 30 fps, FM Radio, Proximity sensor, 3G Bands UMTS 2100 / 900 MHz, 2G Bands GSM 1800 / 900 MHz, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, IPS LCD Display|
|14||Bundled Items||One Screen Guard, Handset, Battery, Earphone, Data Cable + Adapter|
|15||Processor||Quad core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A7|
|17||Pre-Installed Apps||MP4/H.264 player
Photo/video editor, Document viewer, Misc, Adobe pdf, calculator, facebook, whatsapp, Google map with gps, opera, uc browser, playstore, Google application gmail, chrome, g+, skype, government scheme app, Samajwadi app
How to Apply Online for Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana [Step By Step Process]
People comes under the eligibility criteria as mentioned above can apply for Free Smartphone in UP through the official website, www.samajwadisp.in. The starting date of online applications is 10th October and the applications will be accepted until 10th November. So, Hurry up! Check the step-wise process to apply for free Smart Phone in UP.
- Initially go to the website, https://www.samajwadisp.in
- Click on Register Button
- Fill up the information such as Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Name of Father/Mother/Spouse and district etc
- Re-check all the details once, and finally, click on submit button.
- A unique registration number will be allotted to each candidate after submitting the details.
- The applicants will receive a login password on their mobile number through SMS to complete the second step application procedure.
- Login using the password received on your mobile number and fill rest of the details such as complete address, category, income details, and academic details.
- Upload scanned copies of latest passport size photograph and mark sheet of 10th class.
- If the candidate is found eligible after verification, the smartphone will be delivered to their home in second half of 2017, but only if the SP government comes back in power.
Documents to Upload
The memory size of photograph should not exceed 50 KB and should be in the JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG/ TIF/ TIFF format.
Marksheet of 10th Class:
The scanned copy of 10th pass certificate has to be uploaded. The memory size of the document should not be more than 100 KB.
Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana Toll Free Helpline
1800-102-5146 between 10 AM to 6 PM – Applicants can contact this number for any doubts / queries regarding the registration process or any other information regarding the UP Smart Phone Yojana.
WEBSITES: https://www.samajwadisp.in or www.samajwadiparty.in