CBSE 10th Class & 12th Class IOP/ Compartment Exam Date Sheet 2018. Central Board of Secondary Education has announced the 10th Class improvement of performance and 12th Class compartment examination date sheet july 2018. Students waiting for the CBSE 10th Class compartment examination dates can check the following timetable. CBSE Board is organizing the Improvement of Performance (IOP) Examinations from July Onwards. The IOP 10th Class Examinations are going to be completed by July. Hence students who have applied for 10th Class IOP /Compartment Examinations can check the time table.
The Class 12th IOP is scheduled on single day. The 12th Class practical examinations will be held after the regular subject examinations completed. Students can check the CBSE 12th Class Compartment examinations / IOP schedule from below.
CBSE IOP/ Compartment Examination 2018 for Class 10th and 12th
The CBSE IOP Examinations will be held from 10AM Onwards. Hence students are advised to report the examination hall in time to attempt the examination. Initially students have to download the 10th Class and 12th Class IOP / Compartment hall ticket 2018 to attempt the examinations. From CBSE 10th, 12th IOP hall ticket 2018 candidates can check the date, venue of the examination, subject, and other keen information.
The CBSE board has released the Class X results 2018 for private candidates and also school-wise results on May and Class XII results on May. Students those who are not satisfied with the result they obtained have applied for Class X and Class XII Improvement Examinations. Many of the candidates missed the examinations, failed to get the pass marks and students seeking improvement in their academic percentage have applied for CBSE Class X and XII Compartment / IOP examinations 2018. The CBSE Board is going to conduct the examinations from July 2018. Candidates can go through the CBSE 10th and 12th Compartment Exam time table and can have clear idea about the dates. Students can visit the CBSE official website, http://cbse.nic.in for more information regarding the IOP examinations and results.
CBSE 10th & 12th IOP / Compartment Exam results 2018
The CBSE IOP / Compartment Exam results are going to be released within few days of the examination. Tentatively, the CBSE 10th, 12th Compartment results 2018 will be released within 2 weeks of examinations have been done. Hence, the results are more important for students to join their next higher classes. Therefore all the students attempting the compartment examinations are suggested to visit CBSE official website on regular basis.
CBSE 10th and 12th Class Compartment / IOP Exam Time Table 2018
DATESHEET FOR COMPARTMENTAL EXAM-2018 – Class X | Class XII
NOTES :- 1. The Answer Books would be distributed to the candidates between 10.00 – 10.15 A.M. during which the candidates would write their particulars on the Answer Book and the same shall be checked and signed by the Asstt. Supdt.(s). The Question Paper will be distributed at 10.15 A.M. From 10.15 – 10.30 A.M. (15 Minutes Extra) the students would read the Question Paper and plan proper strategy to write the answers. At 10.30 A.M. the students will start writing the answers.
2. The duration of time of each paper has been indicated in the datesheet. However, the duration of time for each subject/paper as given on the question paper be followed meticulously.
3. Centre for Practical examination in respect of Subjects offered by Private candidates shall be at the centre of their Theory examination, unless otherwise notified. For date and time of practical examination Privates candidates should contact the Principal of the school, where they appear for the theory examination on or before the day of theory examination.
4. The Practical examination will be conducted by the teacher of the school concerned . No external examiner will be appointed by the Board. The date and time so fixed, be intimated to the candidates concerned well in advance in writing.
5. Practical examination in respect of candidates failing in Practical is to be completed within a week after the theory examination is over.
6. In Commerce, the candidates have the option to offer either Elements of Bussiness OR Elements of Book- Keeping and Accountancy OR E-Type Writing-English OR E-Type Writing-Hindi.
7. The result of the examination is likely to be declared by August 2018. No enquiries about the actual date of declaration of the result will be attended to.