Telangana SET 2017 Application Form : OU Vice Chancellor S Ramachandran has announced the notification for Telangana State Eligibility Test Notification 2017 on Thursday. Candidates seeking to apply for TS SET Notification 2017 can apply online from 22nd February to 20th March 2017. Interested and eligible aspirants can visit the Telangana SET official website, telanganaset.org for more details. The TS SET 2017 examination will be conducted on 11th June 2017. Aspirants those who are willing to check more details about Telangana SET application process, eligibility criteria and other details can go through the following article.
TS SET Notification 2017 Syllabus, Application Form Apply Online @ telanganaset.org
TS SET Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Application Process 2017 Syllabus
Candidates interested in applying for State Eligibility Test (SET) examination must have the educational standards of Masters Degree / Ph.D as per norms. Age limit is not applicable to apply for TS SET 2017. Candidates qualifying this examination can get eligibility to work as an Assistant Professor / Lecturer in various universities and degree colleges of higher education in Telangana. Candidates interested can hurry up to fill the TS SET application form 2017 through online. There is no offline mode of application. Candidates must have to send only online applications. Candidates applying for the TS SET 2017 must have to pay the requisite application fee through online. Candidates aspiring to apply for TS SET 2017 can check more details from the following article.
The Telangana SET examination will be conducted in 7 examination centres as per the news from Telangana-SET authorities. Aspirants applying for Telangana SET can check the TS SET Syllabus 2017 and TS SET examination pattern 2017 from the official website, telanganaset.org.
TS SET Application Form 2017 – Details
Conducting Authority : Osmania University
Name of the Examination : Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS SET)
Website : telanganaset.org
Category of the Job : Government Job
Designation : Lecturer / Assistant Professor
Eligibility criteria of Telangana State Eligibility Test 2017
Candidates should have PH.D or Master Degree in the relevant subject are eligible to appear for the TN SET examination.
There is no age limit for the candidates for this examination
TS SET Application Fee:
Steps to Apply Online for Telangana SET 2017
- Candidates need to log on to the official portal of the organisation or click on the direct link provided below
- Before applying read the official notification carefully
- In the home page search the link Telangana State Eligibility Test 2017 Online Application Form
- Click on that link then you will be taken to the concerned application page
- Fill the application form with all required details like name of the candidate, mobile number, date of birth, email id, etc in the prescribed format
- After completion of the form filling select the payment option and pay the application fee
- Check all the details that you entered before submitting
- Then click on the submit button
- Your application will be submitted
TS SET 2017 Examination Centres
Click Here to Download TS SET 2017 Notification
Click Here to Apply for TS SET 2017
Click Here to visit Telangana-Set Official website for more information