Reliance LYF Water 10 smartphone launched in India!
Reliance LYF Water 10 smartphone Specifications, Features & Price:
The Reliance Company is fledgling high giving a huge competition to others in the Indian Market. The company’s Reliance Jio preview offer is so much in demand and the SIM services are also provided to all customers to use and experience the 4G speed internet services along with other video calling, free SMS services for free up to 90 days. Earlier the offer was made avaible only for the LYF smartphone users, then made open for Samsung and LG users but now it is made available for all the users at the Reliance official stores and online website.
Reliance LYF Water 10 Features, Specifications Online Buy From Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon :
The Reliance Company has been producing several products in past years and now is all set to launch a new flagship smartphone under the Water Series that supports 4G VoLTE connectivity. The phone is all geared up to launch in India @ Rs 8,500/. The handset is said to join the Water series along with the recent launch smartphones Water 8 and 9 series. The new smartphone is not yet made available on the company’s official website. The Company is fighting spirits to reach the top position in terms of network and mobility in market. The demand for the same has risen up and the graph has taken interesting curves. It is all rising from month to month and this is getting possible with the new 4G SIM JIO PO. Huge amount of people in number are seen interested in buying the SIM card and avail the exclusively offers. After the free offer of 3 months, the users will be charged the normal internet charges applicable. Besides, what make the new Reliance LYF Water 10 smartphone worth buying are the smart features and specifications of the phone available at a budgeted value of RS 8,500 exclusively.
Features/Specifications of Water 10 Series smartphone:
- The handset comes with 5-inch HD IPS display along with 1280*720 pixel resolution.
- The smartphone will be made avaible soon to but at the company’s website and other outlets like Reliance Digital and Digital Xpress.
- The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G connectivity.
- The Water 10 series smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop Operating system.
- It is powered by 1.5 GHz Octa-core Media Tek M6753 processor clubbed with 3Gb RAM>
- The smartphone is also equipped with 16GB internal storage that can be later expandable to up to 128GB via Micro SD card.
- The new LYF 4G smartphone also sports 13MP primary rear Autofocus camera along with LED flashlight and also sports 5 MP Secondary front facing camera with HDR and LED flash light from Selfie taking and video calling.
- The phone also features front LED flash and OptiZoom enhances the quality of the images.
- The smartphone also includes the connectivity options like 4G LTE, 2G/3G. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi calling, GPS and Micro USB port with OTG support.
- The new Water 10 series smartphone also features Gravity sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient Light sensor, hall Sensor, Gyroscope sensors and Accelerometer.