TRS Manifesto 2019: CM and TRS president K Chandrashekhar Rao has announced several new promises and major improvements to existing welfare schemes covering virtually all sections of society and allowances in the party’s election manifesto.
TRS Manifesto 2019 Download – Telangana Rashtra Samithi Election Manifesto Highlights
TRS president K.Chandrasekhar Rao on Tuesday, 16th October releases ‘people manifesto’. In that the input assistance under the Rythu Bandhu scheme was increased to Rs 10,000 per annum from current Rs 8,000. Asara pension amount would be increased to Rs 2,016 per individual from existing Rs 1,000. Similarly physically challenged would also be doubled to Rs 3,016 from existing Rs 1,500. The chief minister also promised an allowance of 3,016 for unemployed youth. In every aspect we are enhanced from the existing. He expressing confidence that TRS win in next elections. So many surveys also declared the TRS winning the upcoming elections. KCR reiterated those from AP and living in telangana are in Telangana people. KCR is with you, Don’t worry. KCR described Chandarbabu Naidu as a monitor lizard between both who are coming from AP and living in TS. But actually both the people are living like cousins.
Rs 1 lakh farm loan waiver to benefit 42 lakh farmers, hike in Rythu Bandhu amount from the existing Rs 4,000 per acre, per season to Rs 5,000, unemployment dole of Rs 3,016 without any immediate cap on the number of beneficiaries, doubling of pensions under Aasara, a bouquet of pension schemes, bringing down the age limit for old age pension from the present 65 years to 57, corporations for Reddy and Vysya communities with sufficient corpus funds, providing teeth to the Rythu Samanvaya Samithis to make them vibrant bodies to make agriculture a profitable venture were some of the major announcements made by the TRS president.
Telangana Rashtra Samithi TRS Election Manifesto 2019 Highlights
1. Farm Loan waiver of Up to Rs 1 Lakh to benefit 42 Lakh farmers
2. Rythu Bandhu benefits hiked from Rs 8,000 to Rs 10,000 per acre per annum
3. Honorarium for members of Rythu Samnvaya Samithis
4. Aasara pensions doubled Rs 1,500 to Rs 3,016 for differently-abled persons and Rs 1,000 to Rs 2,016 for all other beneficiaries
5. Relaxation of age limit for old-age pensioners from 65 years to 57 years
6. Unemployment allowance of RS 3,016 per month without any immediate cap on beneficiaries
7. One food processing unit for every two Assembly constituencies to be established by women Self Help Groups with subsidised loans
8. Funding for eligible beneficiaries with land to construct double-bedroom houses
9. Separate corporations Reddy and Arya Vysya communities with adequate corpus funds
10. Special schemes for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes on the lines of traditional occupation-based schemes
TRS Manifesto 2019 Download
Chandrashekhar Rao made it clear there was more to come since Tuesday’s announcements were only part of the manifesto. “The final manifesto will be made public after the Dasara festival,” the Chief Minister said during the 90-minute press conference after participating in the party’s Manifesto Committee meeting at Telangana Bhavan. The committee, he said, had received over 300 representations from various sections of society some key issues while the others be brought would be addressed in the final manifesto, he said.
Official Manifesto PDF link Will be updated soon