Hyderabad Metro Rail Route Map PDF & Ticket Prices – Download Hyd Metro Rail App For Android, iOS: Hyderabad Metro Rail (HMR) is scheduled to be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 28th November. The first metro rail will be starting from Miyapur station. After the opening of Hyderabad Metro Rail, the 30-km route from Miyapur to Ameerpet and from Ameerpet to Nagole will be functioning. After few days, the remaining routes will be opened up. The route was built with a budget of Rs 15,000 cr. Citizens of Hyderabad can check the details of Hyderabad Metro Rail routes, fares, train timings and other information from this article.
Hyderabad Metro Rail Route Map PDF & Ticket Prices – Download Hyd Metro Rail App For Android, iOS
Hyderabad Metro Rail Route Map and Other Major Aspects to Know
- The Hyderabad Metro Rail Service is covering a distance of 72 KM. And the HMR is the world’s largest public-private partnership project (PPP) in this sector.
- Hyderabad Metro Rail has constructed with Rs 15,000 cr. And approximately every kilometer will have the station for the convenience of the travelers.
- The service is going to be started with 10 trains initially.
- 15 lakh customers can be benefited from the Hyderabad Metro Rail service.
- Ameerpet is the largest metro station in the country with 3 floors.
- The HMR is spread across 2 lakh sq. feet.
- Miyapur to LB Nagar at the higher level and Nagole to Shilparamam at the lower level.
- The HMR connects the major stations like Mahatma Gandhi Bus Station, Dilsukhnagar, Miyapur, Koti, Charminar and Jubilee Bus Station.
- And the existing rail terminals are at Secunderabad, Begumpet, and Nampally stations.
- It is also linked to existing local MMTS train services at Bharatnagar, Khairatabad, Begumpet, Malakpet, and Falaknuma.
- The coaches are from Korea (Hyundai Rotem)
- The maximum speed of the trains is 80 kmph, they will travel at 34-40 kmph.
Hyderabad Metro Rail Route map
Click This Link to Check the HMR route map.
- The Redline demonstrates the stations between Miyapur To L.B. Nagar.
- Though the Blue line shows the stations between Jubilee Bus Station (JBS) to Falaknuma.
- The Orange Line demonstrates the stations between Nagole To Raidurg.
Miyapur to L.B Nagar: 29 Km, 27 Stations.
JBS to Falaknuma: 15 Km, 16 Stations.
Nagole to Shilparamam: 29 Km, 23 Stations.
Hyderabad Metro Rail Ticket Fares and Prices
The metro rail charges are Rs 10 upto 2 KM as per the official announcement by the HMRS.
For more details, check Hyderabad Metro Ticket Price Fare Chart